Fall 2019 Rising Eller BSBA Finance Seniors
AMP-MSF Application Requirements
To expedite the processing of your application follow these instructions carefully. All information must be received for an application to be considered complete.
All applicants should add email.arizona.edu, eller.arizona.edu and grad.arizona.edu to their authorized email sites to avoid important mail regarding the application to be tagged as junk mail.
You must meet the minimum entrance requirements to apply for the Accelerated Master's in Finance (AMP-MSF) program.
- A University of Arizona Eller College undergraduate finance major.
- Plan to complete your BSBA-Finance degree within two semesters of applying for the AMP-MSF.
- Minimum GPA: 3.5
- Follow the steps of the AMP-MSF checklist.
- Complete online application packet with materials as detailed below.
UA BSBA-Finance students will be registered in FIN412 and FIN421 when discussing the AMP-MSF program with the BSBA and MSF advisors. Students must formally apply online through UA GradApp immediately following completion of FIN412 and FIN421.
Full instructions and requirements are included in the online application.
Online Application Package Requirements
- Affidavit of Domicile (Arizona residents complete with application)
- Proof of Financial Resources (international students)
- Statement of Intent
For additional information, please contact us.