Eller Master's in Finance students come from a variety of backgrounds, but all have a passion for finance.
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal, simple and successful. We look for students who bring quantitative strengths, a passion for finance and the ability to be successful in a specialized master's program.
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Clear professional goals in the finance industry
- References that support your study and quantitative skills
- Strong GMAT results-both quantitative and verbal
- Solid English communication skills
Application Package Requirements
MSF Application Package Requirements provides a listing of the application package requirements for both The University of Arizona Graduate College and the Finance Department.
MSF Statement of Intent offers a a description of the content suggested for your letter to the Finance Department Admissions Committee.
UA Graduate College
The UA Graduate College website includes all of the information you should need to know as a prospective graduate student at The University of Arizona. There are two information packages provided:
- Domestic Student Information
(U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents)
- International Student Information
The deadlines for applications are:
- December 1: Early deadline - preferred for International Applicants.
Includes those currently studying in the U.S.
- February 1: Normal deadline - Domestic Applications.
U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
For additional information, please contact us.