As soon as you have identified your general topic and teammate, please complete the Master's Plan of Study. This must be submitted during Spring semester for all Master's in Finance students.
After logging into UAccess Student Center with your student UA Net ID, access the Plan of Study form from GradPath. After completing the form, it will automatically be submit to Kay Ross, Director, Graduate Programs for review and approval.
Here are a few hints on completing the Master's Plan of Study:
- Submit online no later than the first week of April prior to start of your master's project in Summer I session.
- The Department will be Finance.
- The degree will be listed as MS-Finance.
- For the MSF program, the Thesis section of the plan is listed as "Not applicable." You will be completing a master's project, not a thesis.
- The list of courses must include both the course number and the course name, as these change over time. Only courses specifically taken for your degree should be included. Courses taken for recreation or personal use will not be listed on the Plan of Study.
- The list of courses completed for the degree should total the 30 hours of coursework plus two semesters of "FIN909 Master's Project" for 3 credit hours each (Summer I and Summer II sessions), 6 credits total. The total credits hours must total at least 36 units.
- If changes need to be made, you can reaccess your plan at any time, enter revisions to the information and then reprint the plan.
For additional information, please contact us.